Metalstory Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SweeneyTodd's GM application.

Go down

SweeneyTodd's GM application. Empty SweeneyTodd's GM application.

Post  jksthe2nd Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 pm

IGN: SweeneyTodd

Have you made a youtube vid for the server?: (url) No, I am unable to make videos due to the fact I don't know how, or where to start.

Experience with GMS and Private servers: I have been playing GMS since about v17, and continue to play just for friends, and have been playing Private Servers, for, well, I don't know how long exactly, about 1 month afte they started v55 Private Servers.

Any GM experience?(must have one reference): I have been a GM in 2 other servers, sadly, they no loner exist, they shutdown for maintenance, and they owed the Dedi server too much money, then NEXON threatened to sue.

How have you contributed to the server so far?: Not yet, but I am hoping to bring more joy and fun to this server.

why do you want to be GM?: I want to become a GM due to the fact I enjoy helping others and even as a normal player on other servers, I would quit trainingjust to help others train, or find items.

How many events do you think you will hold daily?: How many events I do daily depends on the demand and how many people are online, and what kind of event they would like to happen.

lastly, Why should i pick YOU to be a GM??: You should pick me to be a GM because I am easy to get a long with, have a good sense of humor and judgement, will obey any and all rulesof the server, and will try to make the community and server a better place than it already is.

Other: I have a GM handbook for v62, so I will always know te commands, but I will probably rarely use it de to the fact I can memorize stuff rather fast. You can test me on any command, or test to see if I know the command, and hopefully I will know. Also, I can be online for 17 hours daily, 7 days a week if needed.

jksthe2nd

Back to top Go down